*Formerly the Tarvin Family Advent Calendar…
Gina Clayton-Tarvin stepped down as the President of the OVSD Board of Trustees, December 11, 2017.
Clayton put a call out for ringers through her back channels and the slavish idolaters at HB Huddle turned out in force to support their hero in a pathetic display of inauthentic admiration.
Posts on social media 12/12/17, tried to frame the event as a run of the mill transition…
There is never anything “run of the mill” when it comes to the Gina show.
She would never give up the visibility and the cool name badge that says President on it with out a good reason.
Clayton was confronted by the Father of Breannia Lalama, who let her have it for lying about his daughter from the dais, and dropped a bomb squarely on her head, not once but twice, talking about some creepy shenanigans going on between Tarvin and Victor Valladares at the Great Wolf Lodge, that were divulged to him by his grand kids… Victor’s kids.
The same kids he called liars when they spilled the beans to Grandpa.
This is a fast turning into a sordid creep stew.
Valladares has hinted at possible retaliation against Breannia Lalama for bravely speaking out, regarding his abusive behavior and has threatened to pursue full custody of his kids.
No doubt, his creepy, vindictive, girlfriend, Katheryn Clark is whispering in his ear.
Before Valladares decides to pull a stupid stunt like that, it is necessary to remind him of the following:
Title 8 of the United States Code, Section 1324
Federal law, makes any of the following acts (or any attempts of these acts) a crime:
- Alien Smuggling: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) makes it an offense to knowingly bring or attempt to bring into the United States an alien at any place other than an official point of entry to the country, such as a port, airport, or land immigration checkpoint. This crime applies to aliens who are here with permission of the United States as well as those who have entered illegally.
- Domestic Transporting: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it a crime for any person, with knowledge or reckless disregard of the alien’s illegal immigration status, to transport an alien within the United States by any means of transportation.
- Harboring: Under Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii), it is a crime for any person, with knowledge or reckless disregard of the alien’s illegal immigration status, to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection an alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.
- Encouraging/Inducing Illegal Immigration: It is a crime under Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) to encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that it will be a violation of law for the alien to do so.
- Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) makes it a crime to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid and abet the commission of any of these crimes.
- Bringing Aliens to the United States: Under Subsection 1324(a)(2), it is an offense to bring an alien into the United States who has not been authorized to enter or reside in the country. Unlike the crime of alien smuggling, this applies smuggling at immigration checkpoints, and at illegal points of entry.
Apparently, Valladares has even more skeletons in his closet.
Who would’ve thunk it?
You wouldn’t have any idea what I am referring to Victor… would you?
Merry Christmas from the staff at HBSledgehammer.com